American Cancer Society
At the American Cancer Society, we’re on a mission to free the world from cancer. Until we do, we’ll be funding and conducting research, sharing expert information, supporting patients, and spreading the word about prevention. All so you can live longer — and better.
American Cancer Society runners commit to fundraising a minimum amount prior to race weekend, as outlined below:
- Grandma’s Marathon — $900
- Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon — $500
- William A. Irvin 5K — $300
The fundraising goal must be reached before the runner may register for the race. If the minimum fundraising amount is not met, the remaining balance will be charged to the runner.
In addition to a 2023 entry to the Grandma’s Marathon weekend race of their choice, all American Cancer Society runners will also receive:
- Official Team DetermiNation technical shirt or tank
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal