Girls on the Run – Minnesota
At Girls on the Run, we are dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
We provide a physical-activity based youth development program which equips girls with tools to develop healthy physical and emotional habits which they learn to employ at school, at home and with friends.
Girls on the Run runners commit to fundraising a minimum amount prior to race weekend, as outlined below:
- Grandma’s Marathon — $750
- Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon — $750
- William A. Irvin 5K — n/a
The fundraising goal must be reached before the runner may register for the race. If the minimum fundraising amount is not met, the remaining balance will be charged to the runner.
In addition to a 2023 entry to the Grandma’s Marathon weekend race of their choice, all Girls on the Run runners will also receive:
- Girls on the Run Solemates Swag Items
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal