Minnesota Head & Neck Cancer Foundation
The Minnesota Head and Neck Cancer Foundation was established in 2020 to raise awareness and improve the lives of those affected with head and neck tumors. The Foundation strives to promote education, research, and advocacy impacting early diagnosis of head and neck cancer.
Minnesota Head & Neck Cancer Foundation runners commit to fundraising a minimum amount prior to race weekend, as outlined below:
- Grandma’s Marathon — $500
- Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon — $500
- William A. Irvin 5K — $250
The fundraising goal must be reached before the runner may register for the race. If the minimum fundraising amount is not met, the remaining balance will be charged to the runner.
In addition to a 2023 entry to the Grandma’s Marathon weekend race of their choice, all Minnesota Head & Neck Cancer Foundation runners will also receive:
- (2) complimentary entries into the 2023 Minnesota Head and Neck Cancer Foundation Walk
- (1) water bottle, bag, and piece of apparel from the Foundation