Your tribe, your network, your support . . .
A great running club brings us together, keeps on us track and pulls us through thick and thin. We’re here to celebrate this community of passionate runners of every pace!
How it works
Grandma’s Marathon is pleased to host another year of its Running Club Experience program for running groups both local and national. The Grandma’s Marathon Running Club Experience is designed for established running clubs of 10 or more runners to recruit and register their club members for the marathon.
We ask that the main contact, or captain, for the running club fill out the program application. This person will be sent all the information about the running club program and are responsible for their club’s benefits, recruitment, and meeting program requirements. Clubs must have a minimum of 10 runners registered in the full marathon by April 16, 2020 in order to receive these benefits.
Benefits for clubs and their participants include:
- 10% off entry fee for Grandma’s Marathon*
- Entry to the starting line Running Club Experience U-Care tent
- Club Spotlight on website & social media
- Finish Line bleacher passes
- Reserved section at the Michelina’s All-You-Can-Eat Spaghetti Dinner
*Please note, discounts are not retroactive. Club members who have already registered will not be refunded but can still be added to your team and count towards your total number of participants.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is an administrator of the program within my club including managing the club’s benefits, recruitment, and meeting program requirements.
- Clubs must have a minimum of 10 club members registered for Grandma’s Marathon by April 16, 2020 to receive benefits.
- Race entry discounts do not apply with other discounts.
- Registering as a Running Club disqualifies you from using any official Charity Partner Program benefits.
- Grandma’s Marathon reserves the right to cap the number of participants in the program at any time.
For questions regarding the Running Club Experience program, please contact Tara@GrandmasMarathon.com