Run the Marathon. Just not the race.
Thanks so much for your interest in volunteering with Grandma’s Marathon!
There is a reason we are celebrating 44 years – it’s because of our amazing volunteers! Runners know when they come to Grandma’s Marathon it’s a different experience. “They take care of you!” It is a theme that echoes across four decades of a community coming together to do something extraordinary. You make all the difference. You make us great. Thank you!
Both individual and groups can sign up to volunteer, and after you’ve signed up, please join our “G-Team” Facebook Group to stay up-to-date.
We’re excited to have you join us! If you have any questions, please email Tara@GrandmasMarathon.com, or call our Office at 218-727-094
Please read guidelines prior to signing up: Volunteer Guidelines.
- Bike Valet
- Course Marshals
- Essentia Health Fitness Expo – Expo Interaction Area
- Essentia Health Fitness Expo – Greeter
- Essentia Health Fitness Expo – Packet Pickup
- Finish Area – “Ask Me” Info Ambassadors
- Finish Area – Finish Line Marshals
- Finish Area – Gear Bags
- Finish Area – Green Team
- Finish Area – Heat Sheets
- Finish Area – Water & Powerade
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Services
- Racecourse Entertainment
- Starting Line
- Water Stations
All volunteers receive:
- An official Grandma’s Marathon T-shirt
- Refreshment tickets
- Invitation to the special Grandma’s Marathon Volunteer Appreciation Party