Three great races. One easy registration.
Accept the KP Challenge to stay on track with your fitness goals. This series of three Grandma’s Marathon races is strategically spaced to keep you running strong all year.
If you completed the Saint Fennessy 4K, then you are already 1/3 of the way to completing the KP Challenge! Upgrade by calling 218-727-0947.
Included in the KP Challenge are:
Accept the KP Challenge to:
- Stick to a regular running schedule;
- Train to gradually complete longer distances;
- Receive a KP Challenge race bib recognition;
- Earn an exclusive KP Challenge backpack!
The KP Challenge is named in honor of Grandma’s Marathon’s dear friend Kevin Peterson who lost his battle to Pancreatic Cancer in 2013. Kevin was a member of the marathon’s founding organization, the North Shore Striders. His involvement continued throughout his life as a volunteer and board member.
All net proceeds from the KP Challenge will benefit the Young Athletes Foundation, a Grandma’s Marathon program.
Collect them all! Buy 3 mugs…get 1 mug free
Commemorative mug + Free pour after each race!
Come for the race, join us for the party. Purchase a mug for $10 each and celebrate your achievement!
- McKenzie’s after the Saint Fennessy
- The Rex after the Fitger’s 5K
- Green Mill after the Park Point 5-Miler/2 Mile Walk