Saint Fennessey 4K. Fitger’s 5k. Park Point 5-miler.
Accept the KP Challenge to stay on track with your fitness goals. This series of three Grandma’s Marathon races are strategically spaced to keep you running strong all year.
Included in the KP Challenge are:
- Saint Fennessy 4k– Saturday, March 13, 2021
- Fitger’s 5k– Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Park Point 5-Miler – Thursday, July 15, 2021
Swag: All participants will receive an exclusive KP Challenge jacket
Entry Fee: $115 adult, $50 youth ages 12 and under
Registration: opened January 1, 2021
Guaranteed Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon Entry
The KP Challenge will allow participants (ages 12 and older) that COMPLETE the challenge to qualify for a guaranteed entry into the 2022 Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon! Participants who choose to claim their guaranteed half marathon entry will be required to purchase their entry, but they will not be rushed to sign up immediately when registration for the Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon opens on October 1. The Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon will take place on June 18, 2022.
Accept the KP Challenge to:
- Stick to a regular running schedule;
- Train to gradually complete longer distances;
- Receive a KP Challenge race bib recognition;
- Earn an exclusive KP Challenge swag jacket;
- Qualify for a guaranteed entry into the 2022 Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon!
The KP Challenge is named in honor of Grandma’s Marathon’s dear friend Kevin Peterson who lost his battle to Pancreatic Cancer in 2013. Kevin was a member of the marathon’s founding organization, the North Shore Striders. His involvement continued throughout his life as a volunteer and board member.
All net proceeds from the KP Challenge will benefit the Young Athletes Foundation, a Grandma’s Marathon program.