Would you like to edit your registration info?
If you need to make a change to your info (address, email, phone number, finisher shirt size, etc.), please follow the steps below.
1. Log onto RaceRoster
2. Click the green Sign In button in the upper right corner of the page. Sign into the Race Roster account that you created when you registered.
3. Click the word Menu in the upper right corner of the page.
4. On the drop-down menu, under the title “Participants”, select “Dashboard”. You will be taken to your personal participant dashboard.
5. Review the information under “Registration Details”.
6. To edit, select the “EDIT REGISTRATION INFORMATION” button next to your name, edit your information and click “Submit”.
Have questions about the sizing of your jacket?
This durable raglan style, anti-pill, 100% poly fleece-lined jacket is great for all occasions and provides warmth without weight.
Jacket features include side zip pockets, thumb slits, and reflective piping on the front zipper. The jackets are gender-specific and semi-fitted, so it is recommended to order one size down for a tight fit. Please refer to the sizing chart when ordering.
All jackets will be shipped in early 2018.
Want to change the size of your jacket?
Please refer to the steps above to login into your Race Roster account and update your jacket size.
Not registering for Grandma’s Marathon, but still want a jacket?
You can purchase a jacket for $35 through the Registration Merchandise Store by using this link.
*If you are having issues, please call the Grandma’s Marathon office at 218-727-0947 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .