The Michelina’s All-You-Can-Eat Spaghetti Dinner has been a Grandma’s Marathon tradition since 1977!
This annual pre-race feast is open to the public. Anyone and everyone – participants, volunteers, spectators, families, friends, and anyone else you can think of – is invited to attend and join together in this annual pre-race meal.
Come, sit down, and enjoy dinner in this wonderful, family-style atmosphere!
Friday, June 17, 2022
Location: Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC)
Cost: $14 adults, $7 youth (ages 5-12),
FREE (ages 4 and under)
NOTE: Participants may purchase tickets at time of registration, and the tickets will also be available at the door on the day of the event.
Menu: All-you-can-eat spaghetti w/ marinara sauce (w/ choice of meatballs), Caesar salad, Country Hearth breads
Drinks: Duluth Coffee Company coffee, Kemps milk, Dasani water
Dessert: Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, Super One Foods cookies
NOTE: Gluten-free pasta available upon request.
By the Numbers
- 8,000 plates of spaghetti are served
- 5,000 pounds of Michelina’s sauce are used
- 2,500 pounds of dry spaghetti noodles are used
- 40,000 meatballs are served
- 600 loaves of Country Hearth Natural Bread are consumed
- 6,000 cups of Ben & Jerry’s are served for dessert
- 8,000 servings of Kemps white and chocolate milk are served
- 15,000 vanilla wafer cookies for dessert