JOIN THE CLUB
There’s no better way to experience Grandma’s Marathon weekend than with the people closest to you. You and your running club can receive a VIP weekend experience… get signed up early, your other members can thank you later!
The Grandma’s Marathon Running Club Experience is designed for established running clubs of 10 or more runners to recruit and register their club members for the marathon.
A great running club brings us together, keeps on us track, and pulls us through thick and thin. We’re here to celebrate this community of passionate runners of every pace!
NOTE: Registration for the 2024 Running Club Experience will open on September 1, 2023.
Please have the main contact, or captain, for the running club fill out the program application. This person will be sent all the information about the running club program and will be responsible for their club’s benefits, recruitment, and meeting program requirements.
NOTE: Clubs must have a minimum of 10 runners registered in the full marathon by April 15, 2024 in order to receive these benefits.
- 10% off entry fee for Grandma’s Marathon*
- Entry to the starting line Running Club Experience Tent
- Club Spotlight on website
- Finish Line bleacher passes
- Reserved section at the Michelina’s All-You-Can-Eat Spaghetti Dinner
NOTE: Discounts are not retroactive. Club members who have already registered will not be refunded but can still be added to your team and count towards your total number of participants.
- There is an administrator of the program within my club including managing the club’s benefits, recruitment, and meeting program requirements.
- Clubs must have a minimum of 10 club members registered for Grandma’s Marathon by a pre-determined date to receive benefits.
- Race entry discounts cannot be used with other discounts.
- Registering as a Running Club disqualifies you from using any official Charity Partner Program benefits.
- Grandma’s Marathon reserves the right to cap the number of participants in the program at any time.
2024 GRANDMA’S MARATHON RUNNING CLUBS