Join the Club!
There’s no better way to experience Grandma’s Marathon weekend than with the people closest to you, so get your running buddies together and head to Duluth! Your running club will receive a VIP weekend experience, and your other members can thank you later!
The Grandma’s Marathon Running Club Experience is designed for established running clubs of 10 or more runners to recruit and register their club members for the marathon.
A great running club brings us together, keeps on us track, and pulls us through thick and thin. We’re here to celebrate this community of passionate runners of every pace!
Applications for the 2023 Grandma’s Marathon Running Club Experience are now open.
For more information on registering for the Running Club Experience, please contact Program Director Alivia Nelson via email at [email protected] or call our office at (218) 727-0947.
Please have the main contact, or captain, for the running club fill out the program application. This person will be sent all the information about the running club program and will be responsible for their club’s benefits, recruitment, and meeting program requirements.
NOTE: Clubs must have a minimum of 10 runners registered in the full marathon by April 15, 2023 in order to receive these benefits.
- 10% off entry fee for Grandma’s Marathon*
- Entry to the starting line Running Club Experience Tent
- Club Spotlight on website
- Finish Line bleacher passes
- Reserved section at the Michelina’s All-You-Can-Eat Spaghetti Dinner
NOTE: Discounts are not retroactive. Club members who have already registered will not be refunded but can still be added to your team and count towards your total number of participants.
- There is an administrator of the program within my club including managing the club's benefits, recruitment, and meeting program requirements.
- Clubs must have a minimum of 10 club members registered for Grandma's Marathon by a pre-determined date to receive benefits.
- Race entry discounts cannot be used with other discounts.
- Registering as a Running Club disqualifies you from using any official Charity Partner Program benefits.
- Grandma's Marathon reserves the right to cap the number of participants in the program at any time.